Moments From Nature's Secrets

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mikepércs: Stonechats and Warblers Instead of Bearded Reedlings

Today I took the hide with me and visited the place where I saw the bearded reedlings last time. I hoped we would meet again. They thought differently but I met other birds. A reed bunting settled on a reed but unfortunately other reeds in front of the bird were ruining the picture. Then stonechats appeared and started to watch the hide with curiousity:

Stonechat (female)

Meanwhile a young willow warbler appeared as well:

Young Willow Warbler

Then the stonechats settled again on reeds in front of the hide:

Stonechat (female)

Stonechat (male)

Stonechat (male)

Stonechat (female)

In the end the young willow warbler reappeared:

Young Willow Warbler

No comments:

Post a Comment