Moments From Nature's Secrets

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mikepércs: Tits on Pussy Willows

According to weather forecast it was to be raining today, so I was very happy to wake up for a more or less sunny morning. I was hoping to catch the bramblings today which appeared several times recently under the feeder picking seeds there but I haven't been prepared for this until now. This time however I set the table for them using nice green moss. One of them did land there but before it could settle down on a good place came a regular woodpecker and bundled it off. And the brambling didn't return any more. So the tits remained for me. But I like them, they are the birds that you can always count on:

Coal Tit

Marsh Tit

Marsh Tit

The little spitfire:

Marsh Tit

Marsh Tit

Coal Tit

And the regular woody:

Great Spotted Woodpecker (female)

No comments:

Post a Comment