Moments From Nature's Secrets

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mikepércs: Enclosed in Ice

It's the middle of march and the winter has returned. The previous day's rain has frozen onto everything, which I didn't mind as it gave me a good opportunity for making a photography trip. On my way to my new hide the trees were crunching on every breeze. Especially the plants enclosed in ice gave me good photo themes:





Here's a trunk of a tree covered fully by ice ...:


... and one of its branches:


I took a few landscapes too:



The road to the Vekeri-lake:


These shots were taken from my new half-made hide near the Vekeri-lake (only tits yet):







If someone knows what this is, don't hesitate to tell me:


Late in the afternoon I made a short trip again to take some shots in the lights of the setting sun:





No comments:

Post a Comment