Moments From Nature's Secrets

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Mikepércs: Goldfinch And Greenfinches

As soon as I got into the hide this morning, a goldfinch appeared on the branch in front of the hide. I aimed at it at once, but it flew off after 2 shots:

Goldfinch

But the greenfinches appeared soon as well:

Greenfinch (female)

A decent flock have gathered and jarrings took place quite often:

Greenfinches

Suddenly the sparrow hawk landed on the side of the pool about 2 meters from me, but beeing so close, it started on the first shot of a continuous shooting. At the second shot it was still in the frame:

Sparrow Hawk (male)

The greenfinches returned regularly:

Greenfinch (male)

Blue Tit

Greenfinch (female)

Greenfinch (male)

Greenfinch (female)

Blue Tit

Greenfinch (male)

I've been very happy for the appearance of the flock of greenfinches and I hope I'll be able to take more action shots of them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment