Moments From Nature's Secrets

Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Bathing Pool Still Frozen

This morning I set out for the frozen bathing pool again. I poured some water on the ice, in case some of the birds want to have some water in this cold morning. 
And soon the first robin appeared:

Robin

Robin

Robin

Robin

Robin

Then for my great surprise (as I haven't seen it on this place yet) a song thrush came to have a look around the pool:

Song Thrush

Song Thrush

Song Thrush

Then it flew off, I didn't see it any more. Then a chiffchaff appeared, unfortunately not on the best place, just like the blue tit which landed on the ice and had to face with the fact that it couldn't have a bath this time.
Later the blackbirds and the robins came alternately at the pool:

Blackbird (male)

Robin

Blackbird (male)

Blackbird (male)

Robin

Blackbird (male)

No comments:

Post a Comment