Moments From Nature's Secrets

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Mikepércs: Sleepy Start Of The Year

Happy New Year for all my readers!

I started the new year with photography. After new year's eve I didn't manage to be in my hide in time, as when I arrived there, the sparrow hawk was already sitting on the branch that I had placed for it before. So, I missed it. After a few seconds it had observed me and it was gone. 
Today the woodpecker has landed for the first time on the pool to drink:

Great Spotted Woodpecker (male)

Great Spotted Woodpecker (male)

The jays appeared a well:

Jay

One of the marsh tits had found something on the water because it was fluttering a few moments before it had picked it up:

Marsh Tit

But it had found food somewhere else as well, it doesn't live only on sunflower seeds:

Marsh Tit

No comments:

Post a Comment