Moments From Nature's Secrets

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mikepércs: Snowing

It's been snowing recently, so there was more snow then it was last time. I thought it would be great if it were snowing today. 
The bird were active at the feeder. Even they can make some snowing:

Marsh Tit

Marsh Tit

The jays appeared as well:

Jay

Jay

Jay

Marsh Tit

Marsh Tit

Marsh Tit

The jays returned regularly:

Jay

Great Tit

Great Tit

Blue Tit

Jay

Marsh Tit

Marsh Tit

Suddenly it began snowing, nice small flakes were falling:

Jay

Jay

Eurasian Tree Sparrow

Great Spotted Woodpecker (male)

Great Tit

Great Tit

Marsh Tit

Great Tit

Great Tit

When the snowing started to ease, I started my way home satisfied, as I managed to improve my photos with some snowflakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment