Moments From Nature's Secrets

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Mikepércs: Tits And Jays

I started to the pool this morning with big expectations, as I recently discovered some evidence that the mistle thrush has visited the pool (at least I think so). There wasn't much light because of the thick clouds, but I had hope!
The tits can already be appeased with sunflower seeds, they are regular visitors:

Great Tit

For my greatest pleasure two siskins land to drink but not on the best place. Some sort of curiosity, this bird is playing yo-yo:

Siskin (female)

Blue Tit

Great Tit

Marsh Tit

Then the jays appear, three or four at once:

Jay

Jay

One of them pulls out the small plants which grew on the trunk, thats why they are missing from the following photos:
Jay

Jay

Jay

Great Tit

I was waiting in vain for the mistle thrush today, maybe I will have more luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment