Moments From Nature's Secrets

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Some Action

I expected some sunshine for today, but I got some frost in the morning.
While dealing with the window heating in the hide, half inside and half outside, a sparrow-hawk strikes in among the small birds. If it has been successful or not I don't know as I could hardly see it.
The photography starts with the tits, but the sparrows are nearby too.

Marsh Tit

The jarrings come next:

Blue Tit And Great Tit

Tree Sparrow And Great Tit

Great Tits

I can notice a few chaffinches, moreover a few bramblings too. Of course they don't step on the "stage".
A pheasant cock walks under the feeder to pick up the seeds, but leaves shortly.

It appears again, this time it's interested in the frozen pool where the small birds are coming and going. With a light jump it appears on the pool, here I can take a portrait:

Pheasant

No comments:

Post a Comment