Moments From Nature's Secrets

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tisza-lake: Day 3

When I woke up on the 3rd day the sun was hidden by some clouds:


I went on making flight shots. There were quite lots of white-winged black terns, yellow-legged gulls and black-headed gulls flying close to me:

White-Winged Black Tern

Young Yellow-legged Gull

Black-headed Gull

I waited a lot for the marsh harrier to come, as I saw it flying on this place yesterday. Then it appeared suddenly:

Marsh Harrier

Marsh Harrier

Fortunately there was not a strong sunlight which had a good effect on the images, on the other hand the light clouds didn't give a nice background.

Night Heron

Young Black-headed Gull

Yellow-legged Gull

Cormorant

Young Yellow-legged Gull

This heron flew quite close in front of me:

Grey Heron

Young Yellow-legged Gull

No comments:

Post a Comment