Moments From Nature's Secrets

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mikepércs: Hoopoes Again

After the thunderstorm early in the afternoon today I could do some photography at the sandwall. I placed a landing branch for the hoopoes as well in case they would land there. 
First a bee-eater landed on the branch placed for them, but  it flew away after my first exposure: 

Bee-eater

Then two hoopoes appeared suddenly in front of me. Here's one of them:

Hoopoe

And here's the other one:

Hoopoe

I tried to compose them on a single photo with more and less success:

Hoopoes

They looked around then one of them perched on the bee-eaters' landing branch for a short time:

Hoopoe

After the hoopoes left a few bee-eaters were about to land too, but strangely they changed their mind in the last moment. This time I was pleased with the hoopoes, I hope they will come next time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment