Moments From Nature's Secrets

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Mikepércs: Sprinkling Drops

I had a try yesterday as well but I only managed to shoot a black headed gull, however I wasn't satisfied with it. Because it rained last night, I decided to visit the pond again hoping that I would have a hazy dawn.
Getting out of the car I suspect that there won't be any haze as the wind is blowing. Never mind, I'm curious anyway.
A ferruginous duck starts bathing before sunrise, however that's not the best as a photo. Then the rays of the sun appear slowly. A little grebe starts bathing in "gold":

Little Grebe

Little Grebe

Fortunately the ferruginous ducks don't stop bathing either:

Ferruginous Duck (male)

Ferruginous Duck (male)

Ferruginous Duck (male)

Ferruginous Duck (male)

Ferruginous Duck (male)

Ferruginous Duck (male)

Ferruginous Duck (male)

Ferruginous Duck (male)

While I'm photographing a little grebe, a whole kindergarten swims in the scene, there are about 12 of them:

Ferruginous Duck

Unfortunately the background is not very good, so before I leave I try to set the hide so that it will be better next time. But the time won't stop and these little creatures grow so fast that they won't be so lovely after 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment