Moments From Nature's Secrets

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mikepércs: Golden Oriole

At this time last year I was busy photographing at the pond. At the end of winter I still hoped for some water in the pond bed but when I paid a visit there in march I had to face the fact that only a small portion of the pond bed contains some water. Practically no birds. So, I looked in other direction and placed a small drinking pool in the forest. The birds started to use it, so I gave it a try today.
However the first bird appearing in front of my lens was not at the pool but on a locust bush nearby. 
I haven't photographed a golden oriole so close yet:

Golden Oriole (female)

Golden Oriole (female)

The first bird at the pool is a great tit. Then a hawfinch, ...:

Hawfinch (male)

... a chaffinch and a chiffchaff comes:

Chiffchaff

And essentially that was all for this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment