Moments From Nature's Secrets

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mikepércs: The First Eurasian Tree Sparrows

It's been very overcast for a few days, so I didn't even try to go for photos. Today is no exception. All day will be dark and grey. However I've run out of patience and decided to make a try after having changed the "stage" at the hide. Of course, I've made several blurred images, nevertheless I managed to catch some sill moments:

Great Tit

Great Tit

The flock of eurasian tree sparrows are regular guests already. It's been only a matter of time when they would land on the right place. Some of them did it today:

Eurasian Tree Sparrow

Marsh Tit

Marsh Tit

Marsh Tit

Great Tit

Blue Tit

Eurasian Tree Sparrow

Blue Tit

Blue Tit

Blue Tit

Blue Tit

Marsh Tit

Great Tit

Great Tit

Great Tit

The jays came frequently during the morning hours, but a new species appeared on this place as well: the great spotted woodpecker. I noticed a male then a female picking the dropped sunflower seeds from the ground. However I wasn't able to take shots of them. I will another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment