Moments From Nature's Secrets

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mikepércs: Jays And Tits

I hesitated a bit this morning wether to go taking photos, because it was overcast. However I started after all as the clouds started to break apart. Arriving at the feeder I noticed a flock of eurasian tree sparrows picking the seeds from the ground. However for my great surprise the feeder was empty. It seems that not only the tits but the jays come to eat too. And as it has been proved during this morning, there were a few of them. On one occasion there were four jays nearby:

Jay

Jay

The tits came often, espacially the great tits:

Great Tit

Marsh Tit

Great Tit

Marsh Tit

Great Tit

Great Tit

Great Tit

Great Tit

Great Tit

Blue Tit

Blue Tit

I could hear the voices of some finches but they don't come to the feeder yet. I hope this would change soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment