Moments From Nature's Secrets

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Mikepércs: At The Feeder

After a few unsuccessful attempts at the bathing pool I managed to take some shots again today. However it's not the pool that is attracting the birds anymore but the feeder. I placed the feeder a week ago near the bathing pool, now the tits and the jays come regularly for food. Today the great tits came mostly. A siskin and a eurasian tree sparrow landed on the side of the frozen pool as well, but on a place where it wasn't worth to photograph them, so I had to be satisfied with the great tits. Early in the morning everything was hoary, ...:

Great Tit

... but later the hoar disappeared because of the sunshine.
"What can there be in this cave?":

Great Tit

Great Tit

"I've found something!":

Great Tit

Great Tit

Great Tit

Great Tit

Great Tit

Great Tit

Today I could take some reasonable shots only on this place, but I hope next time the pictures will be more diverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment